Friday, August 31, 2012

Distraction #2 - Random YouTube Videos

I have this friend that is a giant distraction!  I love her to death but she is like a professional YouTube viewer and always has a new video to show me.

Just the other day I was trying to do homework (Hmm, I tend to do that a lot. Crazy!) when she enters my room with yet another entertaining video.  Check it out below!!


There's only one word to say after watching this: MORE!  Of course I realize that this poor girl is one of the worst singers of all time, but that is exactly why I want to keep watching.

Of course this forced me to visit her YouTube channel and spend 20 minutes watching her "Call Me Maybe" and other song covers.

But I spent even more time on this next video that the same friend brought to my attention.  (WARNING: This video contains some content that may not be quite "morally sound."  But it is very funny!)
 

I just love parodies!!  When I become famous I'm going to be the first celebrity to make a parody of them self!!  Look out world because I'm about to distract you so much you won't even know you were distracted - Oh wait, that's what normally happens with distractions!  

A big thanks to my distracting friend Shelby Delay!

1 comment: