Saturday, September 1, 2012

Distraction #4 - Random Websites

I was introduced to the world of "Awkward Family Photos" a few years ago by the same distracting friend I mentioned in a previous post.  And thanks to that incredible find, I discovered more awesome websites to distract and waste my time for me!

awkwardfamilyphotos.com is a great site to visit if you're an alien from another planet seeking a true picture of human beings.  I mean, what better defines humans than the moments when their brains turn to mush and pure stupidity comes out?

(Like the kissing tree!)

(Or the bowling cheerleader??)


Another great website is the play on Facebook called "Lamebook."  At lamebook.com, people share random facebook, twitter, and other social media posts that make me feel like a genius.

Here's one that increases my personal IQ calculator by at least 10 points!

And once again - just like so many times before - I find myself spending hours looking through the hilarious awkward photos and lame posts.  At least I'm learning valuable life lessons to prevent complete embarrassment!  My mother would be so proud!!

I have included a few more of my favorite posts from both websites to distract you as well!  Good Luck!


(I always wanted to be a Ninja . . . until now)


(Bow ties, bowl cuts, and brotherly love)


 (The original "Profile Picture")


 (Who lost the bet - Him or her?)


 (I will never watch this movie the same way again!)


No comments:

Post a Comment